Here on Beer Captain we absolutely love a good beer quote or quotes about other alcoholic drinks.
Here are some of our favorite beer quotes. Hope you like them – enjoy :)
I’ve never been thrown out of a pub, but I’ve fallen into quite a few. (Benny Bellamacina)
Beer is the answer… But I can’t remember the question…
Unlike beer, love doesn’t taste as good when it’s Cold.
Religion is a non-alcoholic man’s alcohol. Alcohol is a non-religious man’s religion. (Mokokoma Mokhonoana)
Wine – a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy. (Benjamin Franklin)
Beer doesn’t have a lot of vitamines – that’s why you need to drink a lot of it!
My New Years resolution is to enjoy watching everyone fail at their New Year resolution… And drink a lot!
Wine is not a magic serum og truth. It just silences that smart Little voice in your head which advises against saying some dumb shit. (David A. Fearnhead)
Alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities may produce all the effect of drunkenness. (Oscar Wilde)
If you can make it down to the pub, the pub will make it up to you. (Benny Bellamacina)
I will never, ever drink whiskey Again. From now on, it’s strictly sherry. (Libba Bray)
A lady came up to me one day and said ‘Sir! You are drunk’, to which I replied ‘ I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly’. (Winston S. Churchill)
Non alcoholic beer is like watching porn blindfolded.
I don’t have a drinking problem ‘cept when I can’t get a drink. (Tom Waits)
Did you know that 6-8 beers per day can reduce your risk of giving a shit?
The best beer in the World is the open bottle in your hand!
If I saved all the Money I spend on beer, I’d spend it on beer. (Earl Dibbles Jr.)
I like to see the glass as half full, hopefully of Jack Daniel’s. (Darynda Jones)
99% of all problems can be solved by Money. And for the other 1% there’s alcohol. (Quentin R. Bufogle)
Good people drink good beer. (Hunter S. Thompson)
Drinking is fun! It makes me feel horrible and sexy! (Warren Ellis)
Apparently beer contains female hormones. After you drink enough, you can neither drive nor shut the hell up!
Fell in love with a beautiful blonde once. Drove me to drink. And I never had the decency to thank her. (W. C. Fields)
I’ll drink responsibly when there’s a beer called “Responsibly”!
Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant. (Robert Hess)
I Cook with wine, somtimes I even ad it to the food. (W. C. Fields)
Glasses are for people that sip instead of drink. (Kari Starr)
Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
BEER – it always tricks you into thinking that you’re a good dancer.
Beer is not the answer. Beer is the question, and the answer is YES!
The sacred pint alone can unbind the tongue. (James Joyce)
Beer – drink all you want, they’ll make more!
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in Water there is bacteria… (Benjamin Franklin)
Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol…
Many people die of thirst, but the Irish are born with one. (Spike Milligan)
What do a pregnant woman, frozen beer and burned pizza have in common? An idiot WHO forgot to take it out in time.
Never miss a party… Good for the nerves – like celery. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
Give me a woman who loves beer, and I will conquer the World. (Kaiser Wilhelm)
Write drunk… Edit sober! (Ernest Hemingway)
A small beer is better than a big thank you!
Everybody’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer. (W. C. Fields)
All the best pubs are build on a hill, so you can slope in and roll out. (Benny Bellamacina)
On Victory, you derserve a beer. On defeat you need it. (Napoleon)